Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Oh, what a beautiful day!








Today was another beautiful day so we went to the parks on base as we so often do. That's what is so great about Vandenberg... you can enjoy the outside weather pretty much 365 days out of the year. Anyway, it's pretty crazy how many modes of transportation I have to choose from when the boys and I go strolling. Today Mac wanted to take the wagon since we haven't used it since Bose's birth. So I figured a way Bose could ride in it without tipping over and out... the Bumbo in the back worked beautifully (thanks Heather for letting me borrow it). So I guess we'll be using the wagon a lot more now.

1 comment:

Jolie and Taylor said...

Yay! You finally did it!! :) So proud of you - ha ha. I can't believe how much I miss you guys... :( Seeing those pictures brings back so many memories..I can even smell the air. And we know how much Jolie loved that wagon!! I wish we were still there to go to the park with you - even though it took us 2 hours sometimes - ha ha. But the "mask-sticks" were always worth the walk!