Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sunny California

While the rest of the country has been freezing, we certainly have been enjoying the warm weather over here!

Castle Park, Solvang, Cali.
Ostrich Land (also in Solvang... about 40 min. away)



The landscape is so open and beautiful...

Is it just me or does Bose look like a toddler in this picture? Well, I guess he is a toddler now.
What happens when I am away... the boys (I'm including Jimmy) like to make a trampoline out of my couch cushions and pillows...urrrggghhhh
During our blackout the other night... Bose was rocking it in the dark with the harmonica.

5 comments:

Kacy said...

Could your boys get any cuter?

I'm so jealous! I hate the cold weather...the girls and I are all looking forward to sunny days again! Miss seeing you around Hartsville! Love, Kerri

The Brown's Blog said...

I am so jealous! I can't believe your family is walking around in shorts and t-shirts while we are bundled up in the ski gear we only get to wear MAYBE once a year!!! Tell Mac hello and glad to hear all is well!

Amber

Sae Sae said...

Bose is defnitely a toddler! He looks like he's grown since y'all have been back in CA. Must be the warm and beautiful weather! Glad to know that y'all can get out and about to enjoy the sunshine! We miss you!

Love,
liz and sae sae

Amanda said...

Katie,
Eli and I are so envious of all that sunny,beautiful weather! We miss you guys and hope you're doing well! Tell Mac that Eli says hello.
Amanda

Leslie said...

Oh how I wish it were warm here! I think we should all come out to your house for a visit!! :)