Saturday, September 19, 2009

Meredith Hall Photography







My high school friend, Meredith, has taken up photography these past couple of years, something that started out as a hobby. She's an elementary school teacher by day and a photographer by night. I am so impressed by her talent and I get a kick out of seeing her photography around downtown Hartsville, SC. These pictures speak for themselves. Meredith, thank you for capturing my boys at their cutest. You're amazing and we can't wait to do it again!!! For those of you interested in seeing Meredith's other photography sessions, visit her blog and website at:

http://www.mlhphotojournal.blogspot.com/

http://www.meredithhallphotography.net/

3 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

Love the pictures!

Sae Sae said...

Katie,

The boys' pictures are beautiful! Meredith had great subjects to shoot! I can't believe how big they are getting...time flies!

Hope y'all are well!
Love,
liz

Miles and Barnes said...

Katie-
You are too sweet. Your boys were so sweet they made my job easy!
Meredith