Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane... I don't know when I'll be back again...

The boys & I are heading out tomorrow night across the Continental US, first to Ohio for 11 days then on to SC. We always take the red-eye and as many times as we have flown across the US, it's never easy. Bose is now "Mr. Wiggle Worm" and Mac is in a league of his own. I'm always so anxious before flying... not of flying itself but of flying with 2 small children. I'm hoping my anxiety is short-lived and the flights turn out okay... sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
On another note, Bose had his MRI this morning in Santa Barbara. We left the house at 5:30 this morning and were home by 10:00. Bose got a little sick on the ride down there. I have been blessed with 2 children who are prone to car-sickness... oh, the joys of parenting! But as far as the anesthesia making him sick, that did not... thank goodness! The results will be sent to the pediatric neurologist and probably next week I will give her a call. I am not worried. If something shows up she will call me before I even get a chance to contact her. Anyway, I probably will not be able to update my blog until I get to SC so don't expect any updates for at least a full 2 weeks.





One exhausted little boy after the day he had...





No comments: