Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jimmy's promotion to Major!!!

It's official... Jimmy is now "Major Liddle". The promotion was on Tuesday and General Shelton officiated the ceremony. This was a huge honor to both Jimmy and myself. For those of you that don't know, Jimmy was General Shelton's Aide-de-camp from April '06-April '07. They spent a lot of time together during that time, more time with each other than with their own family. Jimmy's family, my family & I are very proud of him and what he has accomplished. Way to go, Major!!!







Jimmy's promotion gift from me, Mac, Bose, Mandy, Martin, McKalynn & Bo Brabham... it's for his bar out in the garage that he named after my wonderful Dad!!!

4 comments:

Sae Sae said...

Katie,

It was great seeing y'all when you were home. The boys are precious and they are getting so big! Congrats to Jimmy! Happy 4th!

Love,
Elizabeth

Miles and Barnes said...

Congratulations Jimmy! I know your family is proud!

Norwood Family said...

Congratulations, Jimmy! We are very happy for you and your family!
Miriam

Kacy said...

What an accomplishment! Congrats to all of you! Love, Kerri