Saturday, July 26, 2008

We're back!!!

It's been almost 2 weeks since I last updated... I've just been busy. Yes, a stay-at-home mom is very busy. With MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and VSC (Vandenberg Spouses' Club) starting up their new year next month, those 2 things have kept me quite busy. Mind you, everything I volunteer for and all the work I put in, my 2 boys are usually in tow so we're always on the go. Also Bose had 2 more passing out/turning blue/not breathing spells this week so he is being referred to a Pediatric Cardiologist to check out his little ticker... but his pediatrician (myself included) strongly feel that he is having Breath-Holding Spells so I'm honestly not too worried about it. But I will keep everyone updated on that...
As for Mac, he is so funny and his vocabulary cracks me & Jimmy up everyday and Bose is just a walking-fool now. Our 2 boys make us so proud and we love them to pieces!!!






3 comments:

Miles and Barnes said...

Glad ya'll are back! I have been wondering what your boys have been up to! The fireman pictures are too cute. We will keep Bose in our prayers! It never hurts to have one more person tell you everything is going to be okay! Meredith

Kacy said...

I work way more at home with the girls than I ever did at "work." I know the feeling! The boys are precious. I will definitely keep sweet Bose in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated on the cardiology appointment. Kerri

Norwood Family said...

CUTE pics!! They are growing up too fast! We will continue to think of Bose and hope all is well at his next appoinment.
Love,
Miriam