Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LEGOLAND, Carlsbad, CA

This past weekend we went down to visit the Bogsties in L.A. Heather & I took the older boys to Legoland in Carlsbad (north side of San Diego) on Sunday. Oh boy, we had a grand time. Mac loved the storm troopers, as you can see in the photos. It was Star Wars Weekend so many SW characters were floating around the park but Mac really dug the storm troopers. Personally, they would scare me as a child but Mac falls into a category of his own. We were there from opening to closing and did everything we possibly could... I am definitely a 32-year-old in an 8-year-old's body.









3 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

I think those guys might even scare me as an adult. And Darth Vador....whoa!

Miles and Barnes said...

Miles hasn't seen this but he is going to flip when he does. I love the pictures! I can't believe these boys like this stuff. I am going to have to work my way up to Star Wars and Transformers from my childhood faves Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Bright!

Jolie and Taylor said...

OMG - how fun!! Did you ride the huge boat? I took Jolie on the little kiddie rides but it wasn't until she saw that boat that she got really excited - my little adrenalin junky!!! She rode that thing 6 times!! We went there last October :(