Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sick lil' Bose

Bose came down with something last night... vomiting and high fever. Poor baby. I think I gave him a total of 10 baths during the night to help bring his temp down plus it's easier to clean off vomit that way. Going on only 90 minutes of sleep, I had a big day... MOPS 1st meeting. Jimmy luckily was able to take the day off to stay with Bose. Mac & I were out of the house by 0730 and home by 1230. I was happy to come home to a happier child.
Motrin works wonders... so glad he was finally able to take it without hurling it back up... what a difference a few hours make.
This is a pic I forgot to add to the Legoland trip... Mac & Drew crack me up!
Some random pics...
Martin & Bose

Jimmy showing Bose a snail...
Guess he thinks they're pretty funny...

2 comments:

Sae Sae said...

Katie,

I hope that sweet little boy is feeling better. Even when he is sick he is a doll! Take care of yourself and don't get sick!

Love,
elizabeth

Jolie and Taylor said...

WHAT??? Snails on base!! Remember the snail races up my fence? haha. Well, taylor would have eatten the snail!