Monday, April 14, 2008

And Bose now weighs...

Bose had his 9-month well baby check-up this morning (he's 9 1/2 months now but close enough). All looks good. He's pretty much on track as Mac was at the same age. Bose weighs 18.7 lbs. (Mac was 18 lbs., 12 oz.), height is 27.5 in. (Mac was 28 in.) and head circumference is 18.1 in. (Mac's was 18 1/2 in.)... yep, my boys have big noggins... that means bigger brains, right???





The floors (parkay) in the old base houses are so hard... imagine concrete hard. I decided to put an area rug in the boys' room since lately Bose has been rolling over and knocking his noggin on the hard floor. Vandenberg base housing is privatizing and our house is up for demolition in July of '09 (right after we move). I'm sure (well, I know) the new homes will have softer floors. A lot of people complain about base housing and yeah they're old houses but you can't beat the neighborhood... I wouldn't want to live anywhere else with these two boys of mine.



Mac at 9 months... his top "teefies" were coming in... ahhhhh.

2 comments:

Jolie and Taylor said...

ahhh...I miss you guys so much! Your baby boy is growing so fast. I wish we could put them side by side for lots of photos! ha ha

Betsy Marchant said...

All I see is two little McKorell's when i look at those pictures! I'm so glad to have your blog now. I wish everyone had a blog. (hint, hint, Liz or Evelyn if you read this) I agree that it is so fun to see the children of people we knew as children! I hope our little guys will have as much fun as we did at the lake, Egg and I, or your secret attic!