Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back in good ol' SC

The boys & I are going to be in Hartsville, SC for awhile. The cousins love being together again. Not only do they bath or shower together but they also all sleep in the same room. Bose is in the crib and the older 3 boys are in twin beds. I love to peek in the room at night after all 4 boys have fallen asleep. That's the most peaceful it is all day! I'm sure all parents can relate. Anyway, Jimmy is flying here for 2 1/2 weeks during Thanksgiving... we certainly will be happy to see him. He'll deserve the small vacation from the AF.

8 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

Hi Katie,

Hope all is going well in SC. The boys look like they are enjoying their time with their cousins. I never gave you my blog address, it's www.boysunderconstruction.blogspot.com

Then you can get a little info on what's going on out here:-)

Take care,
Jenny

Amanda said...

Katie
Thanks for commenting on my blog.
We are very happy to have Mac at school. I think he is enjoying himself and also being there with his cousins is an added bonus.
He is such a cutie and I'm so glad that he and Eli are in the same class!
Hopefully, she won't corrupt him too badly!
Amanda

Jolie and Taylor said...

Girl...I would be saying that you need the vacation..NOT jimmy! haha. I love the bath tub picture!! And...they get clean all cramed in there? HA!

Betsy Marchant said...

How cute! I love Mac's "oh know" look! Have fun in SC - I'm jealous! We'll be there next weekend, maybe we can fit in a visit with the McKs!

Sae Sae said...

Katie,

We are so glad that y'all are here! Mac and Bose are so precious! Sara Preston has been talking about Bose all week!

Welcome Home!
Love,
Elizabeth

Norwood Family said...

Welcome home, Katie!! We are so glad you all are here! It looks as if the boys are doing great!
Miriam

Miles and Barnes said...

Your mom told me she is trying to give you photography tips! It looks like they are working! What a priceless picture. Bath tub pics are my favorites. They are so sweet. You gotta love 'em!

Mere

The Bottolfini's said...

I wondered where you went!! I miss your cute southern accent Katie. Hope you come back soon. Was it something I said? Just kidding.

Love, Janessa